Good evening! Thanks for stopping by the blog today for day ten of blogmas! Only a few days left and then I can have a blogging break (whew!). Today, I am sharing my January TBR. I was going to layout some of the books on my tbr for the year (that aren’t 2022 releases), but I quickly realized that I only had the first few months or so. So instead, I am just focusing on January.
I am on break right now, which means a few different things for my reading plan. For one, it means that I have extra time, so I am hoping to read 15 books total this month. It also means that I am currently at home and have access to my bookshelves. Thus, I’m hoping to plow through some of the books on my physical tbr this month. Read on for some of the books on my tbr for this month!
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles – This is one of my Nana’s favorites, and I have been meaning to read it for a while. It’s a book on my physical tbr that I’m hoping to get to this month.
- The Confessions of Frannie Langton by Sara Collins – I saw this on bookstagram a while ago, and it turned out I already had a copy of it, so I’m excited to read it!
- Meet Cute by Emery Lee – I checked this ebook out from the eLibrary, I’m hoping to use it as a palate cleanser between some of the heavier books I’m reading
- Shape by Jordan Ellenberg – this is a book I started reading in December, and I just need to finish it up. Plus, I borrowed it from someone and need to return it soon.
- Beyond Infinity by Eugenia Cheng – I got three Eugenia Cheng books for Christmas last year, and I have read two of them, this is the only one I have left! I’m really hoping to get through it before I go back to school. (In case you’re wondering because you don’t recognize them, this and the last one are nonfiction math books.)
- Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead – my dad got a copy of this for Christmas, but he’s in the middle of a giant history biography that only dads read, so I’m hoping I can swipe it and read it myself.
- The Ballerinas by Rachel Kapelke-Dale – I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway, and the goal is to read it before my sister goes back to school so she can take it with her and read it herself.
- Conversations with Friends by Sally Rooney – another book I started in December and simply need to finish. I am enjoying it so far though!
These are just the eight books on my tbr for this month! I already finished two other books, so those count toward my fifteen. Then, since I am a mood reader, I just want to leave the rest of it open so I can read as I like. Plus, I am hoping to read some January releases, but I don’t know how quickly I will get ahold of them.
What is on your tbr for the month? Are you reading a lot, or taking it easy?
2 thoughts on “Blogmas Day 10: January TBR”
Since I don’t have classes the entire month of January I’m hoping to read as much as possible! Being a mood reader, I don’t quite have a TBR, but I do have some buddy reads and ARCs that I plan on getting to! Plus I want to get through some library books before I have to return them!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I totally get that. I hope you get to spend lots of time reading!
LikeLiked by 1 person