Hello hello! I am personally experiencing some lovely Spring weather today, so I am in a pretty good mood. All this Spring weather is good for me reading as well, apparently. I hit a bit of a book slump in February, so I ended up not posting a wrap-up last month. However, last week was my Spring break, where I ended up reading a total of 9 books in my 10 days of break.
I read a total of 6 books in February and 15 books in March. Despite the low book count, I did read some great books in February, including Seven Days in June and I Kissed Shara Wheeler. My favorite March read was Cultish: the Language of Fanaticism. I also went through a F/F romance phase and read How to Find a Princess and Home Field Advantage, neither of which are new favorites, but I would definitely recommend them. Given the book slump, I also 4 re-reads and 6 audiobooks over the last two months.
- Seven Days in June by Tia Williams – 4.5/5 stars ★★★★★
- Catch and Cradle by Katia Rose – 3/5 stars ★★★
- I Kissed Shara Wheeler by Casey McQuiston – 5/5 stars ★★★★★
- Long Story Short by Serena Kaylor 2.75/5 stars ★★★
- Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Soloman – 3.5/5 stars ★★★★
- Beach Read by Emily Henry (reread) – 5/5 stars ★★★★★
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston (reread) – 5/5 stars ★★★★★
- Shape by Jordan Ellenberg – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- While we were Dating by Jasmine Guillory – 3.75/5 stars ★★★★
- Detransition, Baby by Torrey Peters – 3.5/5 stars ★★★
- Cultish: the Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell – 5/5 stars ★★★★★
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- How to Find a Princess by Alyssa Cole – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- Home Field Advantage by Dahlia Adler – 4/5 stars★★★★
- People we Meet on Vacation by Emily Henry (reread) – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- The Belle vs the BDOC by Amy Jo Cousins – 3/5 stars ★★★
- I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume One by Alice Oseman – 3/5 stars ★★★
- Heartstopper: Volume Two by Alice Oseman – 3.5/5 stars ★★★
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong – 3.5/5 stars ★★★★
Of course, I am never as proactive about blogging as I would like to be, but I did write a post on book recs based on your Spring break plans, as well as a review of The Heart Principle, which I would love if you could go check out if you haven’t already! As always, thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a lovely day.