Welcome (back) to my blog! I honestly do not have a lot of prelude to this month’s post. It was very busy for me, so I didn’t read as much as I normally do. However, I did read a decent amount of books, especially given that arguably two of them are litfic and I was in the middle of two classics (one I finished, one I am still reading). I still read six books in total, which is certainly a respectable amount. I also managed to post multiple book reviews, which is a high number of reviews in one month for me.
My favorite book that I read this month was definitely Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng. I listened to the audiobook, and it was absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it! I also re-read Emma via audiobook, which was really nice. All in all, I basically enjoyed all of the books I read this month. My full wrap up is listed under the cut!
- The Heartbreak Bakery by A. R. Capetta – 3/5 stars ★★★
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- Pizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier – 4/5 stars ★★★★
- The Verifiers by Jane Pek – 4/5 stars ★★★★ (leaning a bit low)
- The Cartographers by Peng Shepherd – 4/5 stars ★★★★ (also leaning a it low)
- Emma by Jane Austen (reread) – 5/5 stars ★★★★★
This was a short wrap up this month, and I can’t really say what I will have coming up this month. Things are still all over the place, but I now have a long commute to and from work to read on, so I might end up getting a ton of reading done this month – who knows. Thanks for reading!